Thursday, September 01, 2005

I will be staying at Wilshire Grand

Micheal made it official now: I will be staying at the Wilshire Grand. I already booked my fight too. I will be arriving at LAX at 16:35 (10th) with Air India (*scratching my head*). I'll leave 16th evening so I won't have to pay for another night myself.

My fellow contestwinner Peter Jausovec will be staying at the same hotel and will arrive at the same time as me (party is preassigned). The third companion in our little winnergang Casey Chesnut is staying at Millennium Biltmore Hotel.

ZMan (Andy Dunn) will be attending the PDC too and he proposed a really hot and interesting BOF session about (Managed) DirectX:
DirectX - Graphics and Games
How does DirectX fit into the world of Windows Graphics Framework (Avalon) and Vista (Longhorn)? What about DirectX.Next? Can you really write games in managed code? Do you have a problem you need to ask about? Come and talk about the past, present and future of DirectX both managed and native.
I strongly recommend this session and you should definitely all vote for it. I will be there, Casey will be there and of course the incredible ZMan. Three reasons why that session will really rock ! Vote now !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home